I’m sure I’m not the only one that wears perfume at home, I even spray a little something to bed and yes it gets me some extra ‘something’ with the Mrs. With this lockdown, there is absolutely no reason not to smell extra good even though you’re not going anywhere (we know you use deodorant). And if you’re one of those working from home gents, we know they can’t smell you through the computer but your cohabiters can and even if you live alone, you can! The power of smell is a great thing and it can affect the way you feel. Studies show that fragrance has the power to affect your mood, reduce stress, and relax your muscles. So while you’re at home this ‘lockdown season’, here are five light fragrances that are great for ‘just staying at home’.
1. VERSACE EAU FACHIE: This fresh, sexy interpretation of the Versace Man fragrance is a softer, more subtly sexy version of the original. Smooth fruits spiced with green leaves and warm notes of musk, amber, and sycamore wood, make this a scent for today’s more introspective man and great to wear indoors.
2. DIOR HOMME SPORT: Dior Homme Sport Eau de Toilette captures an era that sees sport as a philosophy, not a race for performance. The notion of a life in motion, free and intense, full of love, laughter and dreams imbued with sensuality. The fragrance has the energy of spices and the sexy trail of noble woods, it plays on facets of fruity, spicy freshness while retaining the sexy, woody notes of Dior Homme’s identity. You’re the ‘man of the house’ wearing this number.
3. BVLGARI POUR HOMME: Introduced in 1996, BVLGARI Pour Homme is for those who seek a discreet accent to their personality, a cool and delicate touch of fragrance to underline and complete a sense of well-being. This is the scent for the man who is comfortable with himself, who believes that elegance isn’t just an attitude, but rather a personal attribute. This is an exquisite woody scent that lingers and great for the indoors.
4. ARMANI POUR HOMME: This is a classic. In revealing Eau pour Homme in 1984, Giorgio Armani offered a men’s fragrance perfectly in tune with his creative philosophy. The heart of the cologne lies a timeless fragrance in a purely Italian, classic style, in which Giorgio Armani has infused a hint of nonchalance, a spontaneous freshness, and warm, calm, virility. The formula was perfectly conceived, winning-over three generations of men as time went by. A citrus aromatic eau de toilette with notes of classic Italian bergamot, masculine peppery coriander and elegant vetiver. Perfect to wear at home and feel like the ‘boss’ you are.
5. DOLCE & GABBANA LIGHT BLUE: Light Blue Pour Homme is a tribute to the sea and sensuality of the Mediterranean, a destination that is the perfect playground for seduction. Experience the essence of an Italian summer with top notes of juniper, bergamot, frozen grapefruit and Sicilian mandarin. The heart captures the radiance of living with Sichuan pepper, rosemary and rosewood and embraces a masculine base of incense, muskwood and oak. While stuck indoors, there can be no greater smell than this.
Powered by Facebook Comments